Saturday, October 11, 2008

i'm a busy busy bee...while still maintaining serenity this weekend

the boys we normally hang out with are gone, leaving the girls around to CHILL. it's been awesome. I sat on my couch for hours yesterday with nothing to worry about. Today I...watched the homecoming parade march down 800 north, past my apartment. I watched the first half of the USC/ASU football game, AT mark's apartment haha, since I have his keys. I went to and froze at the BYU/New Mexico game. Luckily we won, otherwise I would've been miserable.
Even though I haven't been SUPER busy this week, I just feel like I've been posting a LOT lately, meaning I might actually have a social life? haha wow...what a concept!

the california girls at the BYU v. New Mexico homecoming football game...it was FREEZING!
the other girls
me and linds walking home from the game, attempting to take pics. haha. this is the 4th of 4 attempts.
walking TO the game. linds wasn't quite ready i don't think...haha.

1 comment:

  1. Kayla you are so cute! i'm glad you added me to your friend list:) now I can stalk you;) haha just jokin. we need to hang out asap!

    ReplyDelete