Sarah came over before The Office last night and curled and designed my hairdo. It looked fabulously chic and very Victorian-esque. I wish I could've gotten a good shot of it from the back, but alas I only got them from the front. *sigh* and in an hour I'm chopping all my hair off, so now I will have to wait for it to grow long again to do like that. Oh well, I'm in desperate need of a new haircut/style.
B-rad was kind enough to come pick me up so I wouldn't miss out on this fabulous event :)
Haha. Me and Salmon. Love this kid!
But I love Jordan even more! He's my favorite! (I also like how the positioning of my hand on his chest and my ring on my finger makes us look like an engaged couple...awesome!)
I also love Ben. And the fact that he made me put my cute red heels back on to take this picture so that I would be a little bit taller ;)
And these people. Fabulous. I told them I couldn't take a serious picture and look good,which is the only reason why I am still smiling. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment