Wednesday, March 5, 2008

march already?

dang, i just realized i only posted once in the month of february. that is no bueno. apparently i'm extremely busy. OR, i just don't have anything exciting to post about.
but honestly, it seems like everytime I think I've caught up with school, I'm falling behind again. It doesn't help that I'm not making good use of my time...I just can't seem to be able to concentrate on anything when I'm at home, and I'm becoming too lazy to go to the library where I know I can get work done. It also doesn't help that I've been having a hard time WAKING UP in the morning...I feel like something is wrong with me. like medically. I don't know if that's actually true. It probably isn't, but it's nice to blame my own laziness/problems on something I can't control, right?
*Sigh* I suppose it's time I actually put some focus on school work and make it a main priority again. Unfortunately, the snow is melting, so I think I'm forced to make school important. dang it. Goodbye winter. I shall miss thee. Until we meet again....sc

No comments:

Post a Comment