Breezy Marie is turning 22 today.
She hates birthdays though.
And the last couple haven't been the best because school takes over her LIFE (so sorry sis!)
But seeing as I failed to do a birthday post for her 21st LAST YEAR (i was in Utah while she was at school activities, sorry, again!) I've decided to post more recent pics of her, and write 22 reasons about why she is AWESOME.
1. She's classy (as you can tell from the above picture)
2. She does weird things, like has someone spray whipped cream into her mouth and then take a picture
3. She looooooves sports: Los Doyers, Trojans, (and sometimes) Cougars
4. She also really loooooves when I take pics like the one below and post them for all to see.
5. She loves her marshmallows. And loves comparing their sizes.
6. She's a really good sister and loooves yogurtland. She took me there after I suffered through a 6 hour LSAT.
7. She suffers from the "asian-eye" syndrome in pictures. She looks more asian than hispanic, most of the time.
8. She really loves her friends too. Utah and California (and elsewhere) and gets really excited to see them.
9. She's gonna be a dental hygienist. And be awesome at it. And make bank. (So that I don't have to, HA!)
10. She's real smart. And real studious. Probably explains why she got into USC for dental hygiene.
11. She always looks FIERCE. I mean, really. She has great clothes that I wish I could steal/borrow/use.
12. She knows what she wants and most of the time, gets it.
13. She's hot.
14. People either think she's a) my twin, or b) my older sister. I guess that counts as being awesome.
15. She's a pretty good listener when given the chance.
16. She's bound and determined to be a trophy wife. I seriously think it could happen.
17. She sees a lot of famous people because she lives in LA. I think that's pretty awesome.
18. She crushes on boys constantly. She LOVES a lot of them too. :) Again, boy crazyyyy.
19. She traveled to Italy and the Netherlands once.
20. She sure loves the little kiddies she used to babysit. And her voice gets all high pitch when she sees them/talks to them
21. In both of her mock board exams she got 100%. That just screams awesome.
22. She's my sister, (almost) twin, friend and confidante.
Love you Bri! Hope you have/had a great day!
Good luck on your boards Monday!

I like your blog a lot! =) posts made me smile
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Finland
xx, Tiia
http://onthebubble-tiia.blogspot.com/
awwwwww thanks sisser (: (: 18... no i am not... uhhh. 16. duhhhh.
ReplyDelete(: sorry I didn't answer!!! I will call you soon!