"well it's my birthday too..."
just kidding. it's not.
but it really is this kid's 16th birthday!!
I can't believe my little brycie is 16!
i still remember the day he came home from the hospital!
(and the moment he was born and we were woken up with a phone call telling us girls that we had a brother)
just think, in 3 years this stud will (hopefully) be out serving the Lord.
crazy how fast time flies!
i love my little brother and am so glad he's part of our family.
i could go on for days about why he's so awesome.
He's funny, fun, helpful (sometimes) and just our little buddy.
Here are some pictures instead:
His birthday last year :)
I'm really glad (and grateful) that I was able to live at home last year and see him through his first year of high school and form a lot of new memories.
Being seven years older, we don't have a lot of those, since I was out of the house for a lot of his "growing up" years. Every time I see him, he's bigger, more mature, and grown up than I remember.
How did my little bebe get to be so big?! I just love him so :)
No comments:
Post a Comment