It's not because I don't think I can take your little test, but it's because I despise studying.
I could be doing much better things than studying and practicing.
Also, you cost a lot of money.
Money that I want to save/need to save for:
credit card bills
loans
moving/apartments
vacations.
Law School, why do you have to be so stressful.
Every other day I think "oh I've got this. I can totally handle this."
And then reality sets in and I panic and decide, I can't do this anymore.
If I didn't have to take a test to prove my intelligence and capability of handling the rigors of law school, then I wouldn't. But unfortunately, life isn't quite so simple.
So until then, I will gripe and complain and make excuses, but I will study, I will pass your little exam and I will prove to everyone that I am smart enough and that I have the potential to do great things.
Also, I will prove that I am going somewhere with my life, that I don't have to live at home for the rest of all time.
But really, try not to take it so hard, LSAT...I think we could be good for each other. I just need a little more patience and you need to be a little nicer.
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment