Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happiness is...



So I found this great cute idea on a random blog that popped up on my google reader today. The rockstar diaries chronicle the lives of this cute young mormon couple now living in DC after meeting in NYC. Taza is adorable and chic and her husband matches her perfectly. Readers email her their lists of what makes them terribly happy. I thought I would follow suit, but rather than email a complete stranger, I thought I would use that idea to update my blog.
So, here goes:
  1. balmy summer nights
  2. longboarding to 7-11 for slurpees at 3 am
  3. holding hands
  4. falling asleep in someone's arms
  5. east coast thunderstorms
  6. music
  7. a good concert
  8. drives that go no where
  9. laughing
  10. dancing
I'm pretty sure there are many more things I could list, but maybe I'll do that once a week, as I think of new things and find joy in the mediocrity of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment