Saturday, June 6, 2009

A better blogger

I've been reading random blogs lately and I've come to the realization that I'm not a very good blogger. Sure, I'll update every once in a while with things that are going on, but it's not often enough. And when I do update, they aren't interesting, or funny, or creative or anything like I see elsewhere.
Any ideas on how to get the creative juices flowing? I know I've got a pretty interesting life, it's not like I sit around twiddling my fingers all day, every day. I do things. I just don't know how to briefly but concisely put those things into words and pictures that are enjoyable to see and read. I've even got the time to blog, with only a credit and a half holding me down. I just need to find the motivation. Comments? Suggestions? I'm open for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment