Brianna Marie Abilez was born April 1, 20 years ago. She's been my friend ever since. :) Well, except for those teenage years when we didn't get along so well. But once I started driving and we hung out with the same group of people, we got to be really close. Then I left for school and we still were friends, not just sisters. That sisterly bond though is one that will never be broken, and I'm glad that she's mine. She's funny (probably the funniest person I know), a little bit crazy, a lot a bit BOY crazy, outspoken, unafraid of doing something out of the ordinary, and obsessed with football, like me :) We've had some pretty good times over the years, and have tried to be there for each other through thick and thin. Even though she hates when I turn "mom" on her, I know later she'll realize I only did it out of love. Here are some pictures of Bri throughout the years. Fun, right?

Friends from an early age.

We even matched as kids!

We've always enjoyed the beach together

Yup, make it a tradition to go the beach whenever we're both in California.

Two graduations down, so many more to go.
Family track meets with our favorite family

College football season...it may not be our trojans, but we were beating our rivals, the Bruins, so it was allllll good.
She's kinda a dork sometimes...

More football games. Or any sporting event for that matter.

Brianna needs to read this and be reminded that you DO love her and that sister bond is unbreakable. I love the 2 of you together! It makes my heart sing!!
ReplyDelete