Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!

April is a month for birthdays, that's for sure. Whew...I don't know if my mind OR my body can handle it all :) BUT, today is my best friend Mark Taylor Leonard's 24th birthday. YAY! I love birthdays :D Sad, though, that we only have a few pictures together haha. We need to fix that, work on getting more before the end of the summer. But, Mark and I met at our ward's first ward prayer back in September...we've been friends ever since! (well, except for that time that we refer to as the Dark Ages. And that other time that is known as the Second Dark Ages, but who really needs to think about that?) Mark is awesome though, so fun, so chill, really smart (he always likes to teach me new things and prove me wrong, especially when my logic and reasoning are completely whack ;) ). Plus, he's a really good friend. He lets me borrow his car when I need to go to work, he'll pick me up and drop me off when I need it. He's great at listening (for the most part) and giving me advice when I ask for it. He looks out for me, and makes sure I'm happy and doing what I should be, even if that means stopping me from purchasing really cute shoes :) We have extremely long and in depth conversations and can talk for hours about anything. And we can sit and watch the discovery channel, the travel channel or the history channel for hours and not get bored. He is fantastic and I am glad I can call him my friend :)
My 21st birthday party.

Rockband night.

Rockband night 2...he didn't dress up and was ashamed :)

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY MARK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment