Thursday, March 26, 2009

The perfect dress

I have found my dream wedding dress. :) For the longest time, I thought I wanted a princess dress, you know, the one where it's a full bottom, tulle skirt, that just grazes the floor, without a train. But then today....I went wedding dress searching online (to procrastinate reading, of course) and found THIS beauty. Wow. I've always loved shorter dresses. This one is perfect. I would obviously have to add sleeves, but it's adorable. Simple enough for me, yet still different from typical wedding dresses. Plus, now I can wear really cute heels and everyone will be able to see them!
Ok, maybe I should preface this though....no, I am not engaged. No I am no where near becoming engaged. I just enjoy planning my wedding. Not a bad thing, right? At least I'll be prepared for when that moment DOES arrive...the Church always says we should be prepared. :)
Now I just need to find a groom to go with the dress...

1 comment:

  1. ohhh this is just waay tooo cute. love it. and the bike. and the sunflower. its all perfect.

    ReplyDelete