Monday, March 2, 2009

Hard days

Do you ever have those days where you feel like you can't do anything right? Well, I've had one of those WEEKS. And apparently it's still not done. :( I hate when I feel helpless, or bad about something I've done or said, especially to a good friend. And I hate when my emotions get the best of me. I haven't let that happen for a good while.
I also hate feeling torn between two people. Anybody that knows me knows that I am utterly loyal, unless something has been done to rip that loyalty away. I can't pick sides. But I also can't abandon one over the other. I've been trying really hard to act like everything is alright and put a smile on my face, but that gets tiring after a while. 
I don't know who actually reads this, but I apologize to those that I've acted rudely to, or given the cold shoulder to the last week. For some reason I've been a lot more sensitive to comments than normal. I'll be alright soon. At least I hope so. 

EDIT: you won't read this, but i feel like we're drifting. i want to go back to a week and a half ago, before all the tears, when we could spend hours just sitting and talking. that was one of the best weeks of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment