Monday, April 14, 2008

almost done?

I have 2 days of classes left in my 3rd year at BYU. weird? Yes. Just a little. I honestly can't believe how fast these last 2 years have gone. I thought they would be a lot harder (not saying that they weren't) but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Too bad I won't actually be graduating next April like I had originally planned. I still have 24 hours left in my major, so I'll be around for a while. I'll most likely stay for Spring and Summer next year and get some lame classes out of the way. At least I can say that I am (after finals) officially done with my GE's. Not bad. Now it's all downhill from here. And I've gotta figure out what I'm DOING with my life. I've got time though, right?

Well, I just finished writing my 10 page research paper on Roe v. Wade. The beginning few pages I feel really good about, but towards the end, I think I ran out of things to say (i know, right?) and feel like I just repeated myself a lot. And I did spell check to see how my readability was (something I learned back in middle school) and it was listed as grade 12. now, given, I don't think I was able to get a 12th grade reading level in 12th grade, so that's not bad, but still...I'm a third year college student, I shouldn't still be writing at a high school level, right? (but then again, maybe that's as high as it goes...) I haven't emailed it to my professor yet just because I'm scared to. I'll re-read it tomorrow morning when my brain is functioning a little bit better and then I'll send it. Once it's in though, I'm home free. Just 4 finals to worry about/study for and then I'll be back in sunny Southern California for 2 weeks. Then, flying to Maryland for the best summer of my life. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment