Tuesday, April 22, 2008

mocktail party

So, I've been meaning to post about our, rather, MY, mocktail party from last week but ya know, finals and packing have pretty much consumed my life. (ok, that is a slight exaggeration...I haven't been THAT busy, but I haven't justified blogging when I knew there were other more important things to focus on) Thus, I have left it to tonight to post about last week's fantastic get together. (even though I SHOULD be studying more for my constitutional law final tomorrow morning. and if not that, then at least SLEEPING)


natalie, jen and i



me, natalie, jen and jenna: 4 of the 5 roommates
(we never did get one of all 5 of us...)

me and janna. haha she wanted to look like a retard?
i don't know. she's funny.


dan, me and ben.
love these boys!

me and scotty :)

anyway, the party was a success. lots of friends. happy and fun conversation. a good break from the stress of finals. sad that i didn't get pictures with the others that came (jay, kandice and kaiti...and wish that my bball boys had come...oh well...next time!)

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to say... sad we never got any pictures taken! Dang it! Well it was sure good to see you!

    ReplyDelete