i know, i know. i still have to finish my recap 2011 post. it's coming. i've had other things to do, and blogging just was not one of them.
but i really REALLY had to finish watching One Tree Hill before the new season started (not like it matters, because i have to be a member of hulu plus to even watch it...)
luckily, i managed. 8 full seasons of OTH in 2 months, finished the night the new (and final) season started.
i also have finished the 1 season of The Walking Dead that is on Netflix, and now I'm moving onto 24. Seeing as I came into the series in season 4, I figured it was about time that I watched from the beginning.
Renewing an old obsession, here we go!
Until that 2011 post comes along though, here's what's been going on in my life (and how my weeks will be for the next foreseeable future:
Mondays: FHE, per usual (except this week, when i decided to forgo it in order to watch the national championship game. (snooze fest! though i'm glad Bama won instead of stinky LSU. i'm also really glad that USC ended up #6! haha!)
Tuesdays: dancing in Hollady: learning new dances, plus free dance time, plus new friends = a real good time
Wednesdays: basketball. girls. we kind of suck now, but hopefully we'll be able to improve. and then of course I have to stay and watch the boys/scorekeep for the boys, but it keeps me busy (and sore! OUCH!)
Thursdays: I've signed up for institute this semester, just to give myself something to do, but i'm really excited about my class: World Religions! I've kind of always wanted to take this class, at BYU especially, but didn't really want to put in the work for a grade...now I don't have to! it's win-win. plus, Tron might come with me most weeks, so it'll be nice to have a friend with me.
busy busy buy. but i love it :)
and i loved this week...minus the fact that my beloved Chi died (can we say hair EMERGENCY?!) and i had to replace a tire today. all in all, pretty fab week. and i'm speaking sunday! so if you want to see me probably cry at the pulpit, now's your chance ;) (i kid. i hope i don't get all blubbery up there...)
No comments:
Post a Comment