Monday, February 28, 2011

that's right...


yup. BYU is officially number three in the nation!
for any of you that HAVEN'T been paying attention to college basketball, START.
if you haven't jumped on the Jimmer bandwagon, DO IT.
This is one team you do not want to miss out on when March Madness starts.
Jimmer, Jackson, Davies, Hartsock, Abouo.
Remember those names. Especially the first. They'll go down in history.

{POST-EDIT: Davies is out, as of yesterday (Tuesday). The idiot decided to go and break the honor code with 2 games left in the regular season and a week before the MWC tournament. And a week before selection sunday. could you be any stupider? I think not}

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I got DOWN with Jackson, if you know what I mean...
    And who let a four-year-old color on your computer screen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh caitlin....and i'm still jealous of that. i missed my chance freshman year. didn't know that i'd be missing out on a big time basketball player.

    and oh shut it. i don't have steady hands! i could never be a surgeon for that reason.

    ReplyDelete