Friday, November 5, 2010

work

sometimes i really love the clients we work with.
other days, not so much.
actually, i have a list of people i don't like:

  • UT Commercial for sending us 10 orders at 5:15 (when i get off work at 5:30)
  • Vintage for asking stupid questions and over using "?!"
  • Premium for sending me updates without saying they are updates, or sending orders we already have
however, our friends at Nations are quite entertaining, Nano in particular (or Ntagg as I know him).
He hates his job about as much as we do. and he is not afraid of stating so. He loves us though. a lot. (and why not? we're amazing here at Stock Title)
every once in a while he'll leave us little hidden messages in his emails for new orders, like this one today:

"In case you were wondering, yes, there is somebody out there named Nolyn Hardy-Starbuck. I bet she's related to Bobby Soggy-Waffle"
HAHA. oh the joys.
"SL order. 3 parcels. I'm sorry. I love you" --> that one was the subject title haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment