- i overanalyze situations
- i talk about people behind their back (but it's not usually BAD things, just discussion)
- okay okay, i'm a gossiper
- In my room, when I'm changing outfits, I tend to just throw my clothes wherever (bed, floor, basket, etc) instead of putting it where it should go
- I spend way too much time on facebook
- I stalk ("true friends stalk!") but in a way that I know WAYY too much information about people, even people I have never met (or end up meeting later on)
- some nights i'm so tired i just don't brush my teeth (but i ALWAYS brush them before i go somewhere, don't worry)
- i don't floss (my dad has been after me about this for all of my life)
- i procrastinate
- i don't make my bed. ever. (except if company is staying, or if i'm leaving on vacation)
- i screen phone calls
basically, i have a lot of flaws, and i'm sure if i sat and thought about it, i could come up with a bunch more. don't worry, i'm working on fixing all (or most) of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment