Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 39

{zodiac sign and do i think it fits my personality}

My birthday is on the cusp, meaning I have traits from both the Libra sign and the Scorpio sign. This may or may not be a good thing.
But here's my Libra side:

POSITIVES:
Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

NEGATIVES:
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

And my Scorpio side:

POSITIVES:
Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

NEGATIVES:
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

I'd say that I fit both of those molds pretty well, but I think I have a good balance of the good and bad qualities. I'm definitely indecisive (especially when it comes to decisions that involve a group of people), I'm obsessive (not usually in a bad way) and I have a tendency for compulsion, very emotional and intuitive, flirtatious, easy going and romantic. Not a bad combination, I'd say. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment