Tuesday, October 5, 2010

this one's for you jess

1. Who is your hero? Why?
My momma. Because she has the strongest testimony and despite all the bad crap that goes on/she goes through, it never wavers. She also works hard to take care of us kids despite being a single parent with absolutely no help. I strive to be as strong as her when I'm a mom.
2. When you were a little tike, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Gah. Like, {little} little? I think it was a teacher. I LOVED playing school with my little sister, with the chalkboard and all that? After that, I wanted to play in the NBA. not the WNBA, but the NBA. What can I say? I was a tomboy.
3. What is one goal you currently have?
To pay off my loans and not be in debt. That's a long way off, but I'm working hard so I don't have to stress anymore.
4. What life achievement are you most proud of?
Graduating from college. I never realized how much I really wanted to do that until I actually did. {although, I wish I had cared more about my grades while I was there}
5. If you could do anything with your spare time, what would you do?
Oh man. That's a toughie. Read. Or dance. If I could just dance and dance and dance, that would be grand.
6. What is your best physical feature?
Personally, I like my eyes. Others have made mention of my legs. I also like my hair {when it's not so dead and dry}
7. What is the most important thing your parents ever taught you by example?
To always pay my tithing, no matter if you barely have enough money to pay the bills.
8. Why do you think the church is true?
I don't think, I KNOW. I know it because I've seen how living the Gospel can bless lives, my own and others. And I've seen so many of my friends go off and serve 18 month/24 month missions and I think to myself "how can it NOT be true? If they're all sacrificing that much time of their lives to serve and bring others into the fold?"




Okay now my questions:


1) What is one food you hated as a child, but as an adult you now enjoy?
2) Favorite memory growing up?
3) Craziest thing you've ever done and/or seen happen?
4) If you could choose any super power, what would it be?
5) Favorite book, and why?
6) Why did you choose the major/degree/career that you did?
7) Who would win in a fight: a taco or a grilled cheese sandwich?
8) Paper or plastic?


Now I tag: Mommy, Kaiti, Abs, Michelle, Breeze, Kaisha, Kandice, Marissa

1 comment: