Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the {sights} of fall




Yes, tis true. Summer has ended and fall has officially arrived in the great state of Utah.
Oh how I prayed for this day {not really. but seriously}
I <3 fall.
The sights, the smells, the holidays.
Abby and I took a drive through the Alpine Loop Sunday afternoon and it was beautiful.
The air was crisp and cool and I was thrilled to be breathing clean mountain air once more.
I know that this cool weather won't last long, nor will I really get to enjoy it except on the weekends since I'm locked into an office all day every day {i'm being slightly facetious there. I'm not really locked in}. I know that next week it'll be like, 90s again. And then snow the week after. {per Nate's prediction, and we all know how "right" he always is}
So far so good though.
Lost our soccer game last night (boo) but won our flag football game tonight (yay!). The LSAT is Saturday and I know I should be more stressed/prepared/what have you. But I am none of those. Maybe I'm resigned to the fact that I'm not going to law school? I don't know. We'll see where this path takes me. At least I'll have the test to fall back on if I do need it later on. 
Jameson also gets into town on Thursday and is here for the WHOLE WEEKEND. needless to say, I'm excited. Not sure why, since we weren't great friends before, but in the last couple months we've gotten to be way closer. And it's been a good 6 months since I last saw him. Anyway, looking forward to that, and possibly a dinner Sat night after my test? Who knows...
Either way, life is good :)

"thank you grilled cheesus!" {i'll leave you with that tidbit from the clever minds behind glee}

No comments:

Post a Comment