So my Utah trip was quite successful. I don't think anyone really wants to know the gory details. But i'll give enough to suffice. It was everything I could have asked for. Short enough that I didn't feel like I overstayed my welcome, yet long enough to get in most everything I wanted. I saw the people I wanted to, I felt good about the things I did, the things I said, I caused some drama, stayed up late, took late night swims, played volleyball, giggled, chatted, watched movies, ate good food, had great conversations and overall had an amazing weekend. So amazing in fact that I've decided to move back next month :) I know, I know. It's been a long time coming...I've been saying since I left that I was going back, but then things changed, and it didn't feel right, I needed to stay in California. This time was different though. My heart is healed, I've grown, and I feel like now is the right time to go. At the same time though, if things don't work out and I have to stay in California for a bit longer, that would be okay too. They are both the right paths for me.
So here are some pictures of my trip (more scenery than anything else)
No comments:
Post a Comment