dear snowboard mix,
oh how i've missed you! i just wish i had some fresh pow to go with you. thank you for reminding me of good times and lifting my spirits after an awful start to the week, and for getting me through the headache that is the moorpark parking lot after class.
dear feet,
I'm sorry I've abused you lately. I promise I'll fix things soon.
dear sunshine,
thank you for gracing us with your presence once again. As much as I enjoyed the rain, I sure did miss your glow and the beautiful blue skies that you bring with it.
dear moorpark college parking lot,
can you not be so packed right after class? k great thanks.
dear friends,
you are wonderful. you know and understand my needs and are EXACTLY what i need in bad times. ice cream and phone calls are perfect. this is what friendship is about.
dear car,
i'm sorry i use you so much. you really deserve better. i promise i'll ration your gas more (and possibly save money too?)
dear blog,
i'm sorry i've neglected you lately. there's not much to report on, but I promise to be better and update you more. and, to use pictures.
love, me
No comments:
Post a Comment