Monday, October 27, 2008

Needed something to do

So I wasn't actually tagged, but I saw this on Kaiti's, Kandice's and Alana's blog and decided I wanted to fill it out too :) Plus, I'm procrastinating my assignment (figures)

1. Where is your cell phone? on my "night stand" aka, by my alarm clock
2. Where is your significant other? hopefully searching for me...
3. Your hair color? dark brown
4. Your mother? where is she? or who is she? Linda. She is in Thousand Oaks, CA. and she is FANTASTIC.
5. Your father? is in California.
6. Your favorite thing? liking someone and knowing they like you back.
7. Your dream last night? I do not recall it.
8. Your dream/goal? Become the first woman President of the United States, marry in the temple, have children.
9. The room you're in? my bedroom
10.Your hobby? While at school I don't really have one, unless it's facebooking A LOT, or reading blogs. otherwise it's snowboarding or reading.
11. Your fear? I also have a fear of failing, not in school, but in life. But really I fear that I will never find the guy that I am supposed to be with.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married, happily; living on either the east coast or west coast, maybe with kids...?
13. Where were you last night? after HSM3 with nell, sarah and brooke, at home with brianna.
14. What you're not? I'm not anyone other than myself.
15. One of your wish-list items? a new camera.
16. Where you grew up? Thousand Oaks, CA
17. The last thing you ate? DELICIOUS apple crisp at mark's...ben is a gooooood cook.
18. What are you wearing? Mia skinnys from Express, pink tube top and grayish sweater
19. Your TV? is in my room, but not working. the other is in the front room.
20. Your pet? peeve? pet--non existent; peeve--ignorance, close-mindedness
21. Your computer? Is a macbook...and is fantastically AWESOME. i'm in love with it.
22. Your mood? tired.
23. Missing someone? eh, no?
24. Your car? is dunzo.
25. Something you're not wearing? necklace. or socks. but everyone put that...
26. Favorite store? costco. which reminds me...i need to go pick up pictures.
27. Your summer? was amazing. i loved everything about it.
28. Love someone? sure. i love all my friends, does that count? oh my family too, but that's a given :)
29. Your favorite color? don't really have one to be honest.
30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight. at sarah's. with her and aaron.
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday I think, because everyone bailed on my birthday :(

I tag....whoever actually reads my blog. Meg? Brooke? Mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment