Lindsay, Stacy, Brianna and I went to the X96 Big Ass show on Saturday. ALLLLLL DAY. 11 am til 8:30 pm. yeah. it was hardcore. we were hardcore.
we went mostly for Jack's Mannequin and Shiny Toy Guns, but the rest of the bands were pretty good. Stacy and I met Andrew McMahon of Jack's and got his autograph! Unfortunately, I lost the memory card that had all my pics on it :( so no proof of his existence except for his John Hancock on the cover of my new Jack's CD! (which i get tomorrow...YAY!)
After the concert, we made a 30 minute drive from before Point of the Mtn to Provo in 15 minutes. Yeah, Lindsay is a speed demon :) But I went over to Mark's to watch the Count of Monte Cristo with him, Colby and Camille, and Devin and Brittany. But before that, we wanted ice cream, so we headed over to SubZero and had delicious ice cream made for us, in front of us. Awesome. Once the movie was over, Chris came home and he and Mark decided they needed to go to Walmart at 1:30 in the morning. I went with them. Quite the experience. haha. I love Walmart late at night and I love those boys.
FHE tonight went pretty well except we didn't have like half of our group :( But they changed our group, so now we have WQ 5 (Mark and Chris' apt) and Elms 301 as our boys. Pretty much we've got the best looking apartments in our ward haha. But we went up to campus and played flag football....way fun. Then we came back to my apartment for candy and Mark got his favorite pumpkin candies haha. Then the girls all watched One Tree Hill and screamed at the same time haha. Man, that show is getting too insane. Hopefully it doesn't get any weirder.
But in other news, I've decided to cut my hair short again! It's gotten way long and it's been 11 months since I've cut it so I'm definitely due. And the count for keeping it long compared to cutting it is 2:3 (Mark being one that wants it short...lol) I feel I'm ready for another change though, so LUCKILY Sarah Taylor is giving out free haircuts at Renaissance so I'll make an appointment with her and she'll make me look cute :) I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment