Monday, April 28, 2008

home

I'm home in dry, hot Thousand Oaks, CA. It's slightly miserable, not going to lie. It's such a difference from the cold I experienced in Utah just yesterday morning. It's supposed to cool down towards the end of the week. I can only hope so because this heat is sick. Definitely not enjoyable. I'd rather it not be dry...I feel like I'm in Vegas or something.
I'm also playing mom until Tuesday. It hasn't been bad so far. I actually made dinner tonight, had prayer, got the kids to bed, and get to wake up early tomorrow to get Kiana to school and Bryce up. Then I've gotta make lunch too, get Bryce to track, Kiana to dance and pick up Brianna and mom at the airport Tuesday morning. Gives me a little preview into my future. Exciting? Maybe a little. I actually looked forward to it.
Now I've got 2 weeks until I leave again, this time for the east coast. Maryland, to be exact. I'll be there for 3 months, living with my favorite uncle, working parks and rec, and just enjoying myself and my family. (oh, and the humidity. woo!) haha.
Let the countdown begin...

2 comments:

  1. I'll be in Massachusetts!!! We will be close! hahaha... yay for humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i KNOW! that is so exciting! we'll have to meet up midway or something!
    i also can't wait for the humidity haha :)

    ReplyDelete