Saturday, March 22, 2008

Birthday wishes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW EKMAN!!!
Today is Matt's 22nd birthday. HOORAY! I love this kid. Seriously. We don't hang out as often as I'd like, but everytime we do, he just makes me happy. :) He is probably one of the nicest people you will ever have the chance to meet. ALWAYS looking to make others happy and doing whatever he can to do that. He is considerate and laid back and nice...he got all of his friends christmas presents, candy and valentines for valentine's day, and will get them birthday presents as well. When we hang out we talk about sports mostly, but also anything else that might be going on...the new snowfall, a cool jump we hit, music, movies, everything. He's willing to change plans to help a friend out. For example, Nell and I were in a predicament last weekend and wanted a guy to come along to ease the tension of a weird situation. He gladly came along and was a complete lifesaver. He chatted with everyone and went along with whatever we decided to do, which ended up being nothing. He loves cuddling with the boys in 106, watching movies, eating tubs and tubs of ice cream and cookie dough, playing football and basketball even though he's hurt his shoulder. He likes to DIE while sledding at rock canyon, and go four wheeling in Jon Bon's jeep. He's also one of my FAVORITE people and I hope he had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! Love you Matt! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment