First day snowboarding this semester. All I can say is....AWESOME. Thank you Matt Ekman for immediately calling me after getting my text and being eager to go boarding with me so I didn't have to go alone. I think today was one of a few times that we've hung out just you and me and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish it was like that all the time. We got a good 3 hours in before we were both wiped and I had to get back for class. Lots of good powder on the back mountain and some good runs throughout. Good conversation, good times, good friends. Can't freakin' complain. And hopefully this can become like, a tradition of sorts...every Tuesday and Thursday after his class and before I start school. Not a bad tradition, I say.
Times like these make me appreciate the friends I have and the goodness in their hearts. It also makes me look at the times where I'm not so happy and wonder how I can ever really be sad or depressed because for the most part, life is good. I need to recognize that more, and I think this helps me with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment