Tuesday, January 22, 2008

depressing

what a depressing end to a fabulous day of boarding. My sister Brianna informed me that Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment today. It's one of those things that you hear, but can't really comprehend and believe. I think I felt the same way I felt when I found out Princess Diana died...like it couldn't really happen. Unfortunately it is true and it's just terribly sad. When I actually think about the repercussions of this event, it brings tears to my eyes. It's going to be hard to watch 10 Things I Hate About You, The Patriot, or even A Knight's Tale.

Sundance was fantastic though...lots of powder, which allowed me to practice jumps without worrying about getting hurt. I was hitting stuff that normally Matt does, but he couldn't bring himself to get up high enough on the side of the run...definitely felt pretty cool about that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment