Monday, December 10, 2007

love

the snow makes me happy. i've decided. i have to live somewhere that has snow. otherwise my life will not be as happy as it could be.
as much as i love california, i think i was born to live in the snow.
after my afternoon up at sundance friday, snowboarding with amanda, i just felt SO GOOD. like i could accomplish ANYTHING! i almost went and talked to matt (which i had been avoiding doing for a while...) but decided it still wasn't time. instead, amanda and i went to starbucks and picked up caramel apple cider...so deliciously good. listened to some christmas music and it just put me in the holiday spirit. (seeing snow does that as well, but this was ten-fold).
i feel better this week. not because it's the last week of classes, but just because things are going better. last week/weekend was not my best, so I'm glad I'm over that and can move on.
i'm grateful for friends who forgive easily and for my ability to somehow forgive quickly, even if i haven't been able to forget as easily. i feel like there's less weight on my shoulders when i'm not holding a grudge.
church was great today too. i haven't been in a couple weeks, so it was good to be back. and i got my RS manual for next year and am so stoked that it's the teachings of Joseph Smith. I love Joseph Smith. I have a great respect for him, especially after taking LDS History last year from Sis. Black.
I got all my reading done for HEPE and physical science and now I just need to take my HEPE test tomorrow, along with my physical science pre-test and test and that will be finished. i listened to good music, including disney music, which ALWAYS makes me happy. and watched clips from SYTYCD again...always renews my love for dance. I'm so excited about taking jazz dance next semester. I need to do that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment