Thursday, November 15, 2007

music and life

there's something about good music that puts me into a great mood. especially when it's really upbeat and i'm listening to it late at night. I don't really understand it, but I really appreciate it.
It helps when there's a few good moments in life that just make me happy. :)
It's interesting though that when I do start to become happy, people start asking WHY. do i have to have a reason to be happy? can't you just accept the fact that i'm happy and content with life? why question it...just GO WITH IT. it might not last. haha.

i really am quite content with the way things are going right now. I feel calmer, happier, and stress free. Which is a surprise because I have a 310 theory paper due and a physical science test tomorrow. But, I feel good about my paper and the test, like I did well, did my best, and I know what the textbook is talking about. For once, I actually understand it.
All i needed was a change of events, for me to feel like I was important to someone, anyone, that they were making an effort in our friendship and now i do, so i'm happy. that's all i ever wanted from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment