


I went with my family to a picnic at Newbury Park High School today. Fun times. I experienced my first Chipotle burrito AND my first Shave It shaved ice. Both incredibly delicious. My mom has the master key to ALL of the rooms to the school, so we asked the Principal (her boss) if we could go into the Girls' Activity Room to dance. She quickly obliged. FANTASTIC. I've had some choreography in my head the last couple of weeks and I needed a place for me to just go and DANCE it all out. I plugged in my ipod and just danced. It was hard for me to get back into the mode of dance, since I haven't danced like that in a while, but it felt SO good to get it out. The freedom was amazing. And I didn't even think about the fact that my siblings were in there too. I was just myself with my music. Such a great feeling.Kiana took some random pictures of me (and everything else in sight) so I've posted those and some other pictures that I took. They're kind of fun. I wish I had the talent that she has of making pictures look artistic and FUN.
Enjoy!
I'll try to post more later.


No comments:
Post a Comment