I am officially done with my job at O'Melveny & Myers LLP. It's been a longggg 4 months. Good learning experience though. It neither confirmed, nor denied my ambition to go to law school. I think since I had made that decision so long before, that it's just stuck with me and there's no turning back for me now. I'm too far gone. Everyone was sad to see me go and all tried to convince me to come back next summer. Again, I've already decided to stay in Provo so there's not much chance of me coming back to Thousand Oaks for another boring summer.
And besides, commuting back and forth between TO and LA was just too much for me. I had no social life and work just consumed me. Not to mention that I only had about 8 days of "summer" (meaning no work, no responsibilities) Definitely not my definition of summer vacation. It's time for me to relax (as much as I can before school starts).
Anyway, I leave Tuesday morning for Vegas where I'm stopping at Amanda's house, going to see a show on the strip and staying the night. Then going to her cabin in Cedar City for a night (uhm, PARTY?!) and then hitting up Provo on the 30th. SO EXCITED.
and super stoked for my townhouse. even more excited to decorate it. :)
I'll try to post pictures of my "vacation"/drive. it's just me in the car, so I'll need to do SOMETHING to entertain myself hah.
No comments:
Post a Comment