So, I thought I'd start trying out blogger. I have a live journal, but don't use it that often. And I was using my myspace blog, buuuut, I think that may have gotten me into more trouble than was worth. ;) Although, this may turn out to be a bad idea as well, seeing as it's available to all who care to read it. Guess it depends on what I post.
I'm interested to see how often I actually use this and whether my musings are worth reading. If not, then all's well. I'll just use this to let out my feelings. Which means, you shouldn't necessarily make judgments on me, based on what I write in here, because I'm sure, for the most part, it will be rants, raves, complaints, randomness, and yes, that is who I am, but I'm not like that all the time. I'm not deep, I say what I want and I mean it (for the most part). Sometimes I wish I could say things in such a way to make people stop and think, "hey, she's kind of got a point", or "man, she's really philosophical." Too bad I'm not, and that the things I say don't always have a real meaningful point to them.
And hopefully you'll be able to follow along with my randomness. I tend to start on one topic and think of something else to say and will veer off in the complete opposite direction. It happens. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment