it's been a while since i've done a pros/cons of my life, so I figured I'd give it a go today (especially since i've been feeling a little less than positive of late, and need a bit of a boost to get me through these next few weeks):
+waking up to a text (only sometimes is this a good thing. today it happened to be very welcome)
-waking up with an already pounding head (which is still pounding. sinus infection? I hope not...)
+In N Out for lunch. mmmmm...
+one week from today I'll be at the midnight showing of The Hobbit with Grant! woot woot!
+there is snow on the mountains and the resorts. and it's STILL snowing. snowboard season, I'm coming for you!
-it's cold and rainy down in the valley
+I have a working fireplace that I can cozy up to!
-I'm forever alone
+two weeks from tomorrow I'll be on my way to CALIFORNIA for Christmas with the fam bam, I'm so in need of a vacation...
+finishing an extraordinarily long book (Atlas Shrugged) and feeling a sense of accomplishment. can't wait for the third movie to come out!
+going to Trader Joe's for the 2nd time in 4 days since its grand opening. I may or may not be obsessed. and I may or may not have already gone through all of the food I bought from there.
and the biggest plus: that this day ended up better than i had thought it would, and better than i expected. and maybe it wasn't due to any one thing, just my perspective and my attitude about everything. if that's the case, then i really need to find whatever caused it, and keep it deep within me, for those days when i'm just not feeling my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment