guys! it's my favorite month of the year! i know i've probably said this a million times over, but I'll continue to do so until October is no longer my favorite month (which will never happen, FYI)
The weather has been hot lately, but today it actually felt...fall-ish. Crisp, but still warm. Light sweater weather. The kind that is unlike spring's sweater weather. It's the kind that forces you to pull a little tighter on your sweater, to feel a little more snug.
I'm excited for pumpkins!
Falling leaves!
Hot caramel apple cider!
Dressing up for Halloween!
More football! (I've been an avid fan this year, normal behavior though)
I'm even excited to change my bed sheets to fleece to be a little bit warmer :)
Somehow, I never end up having a boy to cuddle with during the fall and winter, so I guess my body pillow will get all of my cuddling this year! ;)
Also forthcoming this month: my birthday! And the best birthday trip to the east coast ever! I leave in 15 days and needless to say, I'm excited :)
No comments:
Post a Comment