(your favorite TV show)
OHHHH where do I start?
I don't watch too much TV, but I do have shows that I absolutely cannot miss (but if i do, i'll watch on hulu as soon as i can)
GLEE.
if you haven't watched this. start now!
i watched the pilot last summer when i was all alone and had nothing else to do and i haven't missed an episode since.
if you like music and comedy, i think you'll really enjoy this show.
Tuesdays 7 pm on FOX
SYTYCD.
another awesome one. I've watched since season 2 and haven't stopped.
just saw the tour for season 7 and it makes me want to try out. i have no chance of making it, but it sure would be fun! (and every season gets better, i swear!)
COMMUNITY.
there are no words. hilarious. joel mchale is classic. gah. just watch, please.
Thursdays, NBC.
MODERN FAMILY.
it's like arrested development, but less documentary style, i feel like.
either way, if you liked A.D. you'll like this one.
so ridiculous, and so hilarious.
Wednesdays on ABC




No comments:
Post a Comment