I found this list of ideas for 50 days of blog posts and I thought to myself, that's a great idea, i'm always on the lookout for good ideas, i think i'll go ahead and try this. {thanks michelle!}
So, day 1: Introduce yourself
{it's a good thing this doesn't have a word limit because i'm pretty sure i would fail}
Hi blog world. I'm Kayla Ann Abilez. Oldest of 4 kids. An almost-23-year-old (SATURDAY!) graduate of Brigham Young University with a degree in Political Science. I grew up in Thousand Oaks, California for the first 17 years of my life before moving to Provo, Utah for 4 years, then returning to TO for a year, and now I'm back in Provo. I am single, trying to balance my work life, social life, post graduate application life and church life. So far, I think I fail, but I'm trying. I have high hopes, I dream big and I'm usually disappointed. Such is life. Let's see...I enjoy sports, playing or watching (football, soccer, basketball are faves, but I've slowly gotten into baseball as well), I LOVE dance (watching or participating), snowboarding (7 years strong now), watching movies, reading, singing loudly in my car (music is my LIFE), doing silly unimportant things like chalking or stooping or talking. I hate negative drama, but I love the drama that makes life interesting. I think boys are retarded, but I just love them too much to ever give up on them. I adore my friends, both in California and Utah (and wherever else they may be these days), and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my family. We might drive each other insane, but I grew to love them over the past year living at home and having no other friends except them.
I don't really know what I'm doing with my life, or why I was supposed to move back to Provo. I'm still not sure if the plans I made years ago are still what I want to do, but I guess I'll figure it all out in due time, right? If you really want to know more about me, check out this post (disclaimer: it's long).
{let's hope this 50 days thing really happens, because it looks like there are lot of good things in there. this one is just kind of boring. i mean, who really likes talking about their self? not i.}
No comments:
Post a Comment