I've been kind of MIA here. i blame it on work and the fact that my internet has not been working as well as normal. boo.
but here i am on the 3rd of July, NOT in utah (like i was hoping) but instead enjoying california (yes, i'm trying to look positively at all situations now, yay!)
last weekend my friend kayli (whom i also work with) went on a little shopping extravaganza, looking at engagement rings and wedding dresses. (yes i did this last year as well after winter semester ha).
she's got a bf in boot camp and basically they're gonna get married. it's all a matter of when.
me? i'm as single as they come, but it's still fun to look around and get ideas for when that big day finally DOES arrive. we had some GREAT help at david's bridal, who picked out gorgeous dresses for us and gladly took pictures. so i'm gonna post those for your enjoyment (and really, this is for KAISHA, since i don't really want all of the facebook world to see my pics ha)
{FAVE. just ignore my face. and imagine the hemline slightly shorter in front. it's a high-low, high in the front, low in the back}
{front of the dress}
{back of that dress. i die}
{very vintage-y and beautiful}
{and the back. didn't think i'd like a long dress}
{i loved the simplicity of this dress. but loved the detail on the top the most}
{but the back was my absolute fave. same detailing as the front, with those RUFFLES!}

LOVE this post! and LOVE all your choices...the first one is my fav. I cant believe I didnt see this post until now! I so with I could have been there with you to do this! The future Mrs. Chad Scott will always have a special place in my heart :)
ReplyDelete