Wednesday, May 12, 2010

songs that explain my life

Most people that know me know that I'm a HUGE music fan.
My ipod (original 30 gb video) is maxed out with just songs.
my itunes has 8500+ songs.
And I'm always searching for more.
As I've also posted before, music plays a huge role in my life.
I listen to it constantly whether it be while driving in the car blasting the radio, or listening to my ipod while running errands and doing chores.
I'm pretty sure I have a record for number of playlists I have on both my ipod and my itunes. It's seriously to the point of absolute ridiculousness.
This is my current playlist. Listen and it just might let you in on thoughts in my head.
(Not to mention they're great songs and super fun to sing along with)

If You Would Come Back Home - William Fitzsimmons
Chasing the Daylight - Phillip LaRue
Tore My Heart - Oona
Someday - Rob Thomas
Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
Hot Mess - Cobra Starship (mostly just for fun)
Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls
Fell In Love Without You - Motion City Soundtrack
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
Breakeven - The Script
If It Kills Me - Jason Mraz*
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum*
Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol
I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat*
The Only Exception - Paramore*
I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin*
ALL of SafetySuit's album "Life Left to Go"
Droplets - Colbie Caillat*
The Fear You Won't Fall - Joshua Radin*
I Won't - Colbie Caillat*
Under Control - Parachute
Hazy - Rosi Golan (feat William Fitzsimmons)
Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol


you should also add John Mayer's "Battle Studies" to your music repertoire if you have not yet done so. It is musical GENUIS.


*Denotes FAVES right now

No comments:

Post a Comment