I'm sitting here, in the Moorpark College library, debating whether I want to study for the LSAT (which, I know I should, but right now, have no motivation to do so) and reading up on my blogs when the most delicious smelling cologne wafts past my nose. I can't tell where it's coming from, but it sure is divine.
I hope the wearer is attractive.
Although, I can't say I'm much of a looker right now.
It's 10:16 am, I just got out of dance class, I'm wearing my pajamas (quite literally), and have no makeup on my face.
Not to mention the fact that I'm sure I look like death because I feel like death.
Stupid allergies and sickness.
On another note, I successfully persuaded my teacher (and subsequently my classmates) to change our performance piece from a foxtrot to a waltz. Yay me! Who said anything about law school?
Oh, and spring break starts Friday. My vacation starts Tuesday. I cannot wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment