Friday, January 29, 2010

tag! you're it!

thank you jess for thinking of me! :)

4 shows I like to watch: 
24 (gotta love jack)
one tree hill (follower since the pilot, still watching it 7 seasons later)
NCIS (i will watch this constantly)
Community/The Office (they are one and the same) and GLEE (can't forget it!)

4 things I'm passionate about: 
politics (weird, I know)
my friends
dance (it is my life)
music (it goes hand in hand with dance. i hear a song, i automatically choreograph to it. it also explains my moods, feelings, emotions)

4 words or phrases I say a lot: 
"oh my hells" (i've gotten better at NOT saying this ha)
"i mean, really?"
"who are you?!"
"presh"
"touche" (probably say this more than anything else. oh geez.)




4 things I've learned from the past: 
i trust people really, REALLY easily and because of that my loyalties run deep and i can feel easily betrayed.
God knows my plan for my life, He will stop me if I'm heading in the wrong direction.
I really should have taken school more seriously and done better, while still enjoying it.
i'm the happiest when i'm with the people i love the most.



4 places I would love to go:
Rome
DC
Mexican Riviera
Australia



4 things I did yesterday: 
worked at NP/Redwood
almost pummeled a kid because he didn't want to listen to me
saw a private screening of When in Rome with my momma!
laughed hysterically at Abby's deductions-"she looks like an elf"



4 things I'm looking forward to: 
summa summa time! (so done with the cold)
my dance concert at the end of this semester!
potential future jobs that could be in the works
finishing the LSAT



4 things I love about winter: 
snow
christmas time
cute scarves
cuddling with hot chocolate and a movie :)



4 things on my wish list: 
a real job with a real salary
a new wardrobe
my own place
a boyfriend/potential husband hah



4 people I tag:
janna because she needs to visit me
momma, because she needs to update her blog anyway
kaisha ann because i love her and need to see her/talk to her soon
hilary because she would come up with awesome answers :)


1 comment: