If you're my friend on facebook, you may have noticed that I am no longer there.
Yes, it is true. I have once again deactivated my account.
I used to do this during finals week when i was in school so as to limit my distractions while I was trying to study.
While this is no longer the case, I felt that the FB and I needed a small break from each other.
I need to start spending my time (since I have so much of it now) doing more productive things.
Perhaps I can finally get through the 4 books I currently have sitting and waiting for me to open.
I finally finished my canvas art project that I started 4 months ago, so that is an accomplishment in and of itself, but I do need to do other things. What those things will be (besides reading), I am not sure, but it will be something good, I can feel it.
Do not fret though.
I'll be back.
It may be only a week.
Perhaps longer.
If you need to get a hold of me:
-email (kabilez@gmail.com)
-text
-CALL (i love those)
-leave a message here!
I will still (hopefully) be posting. My hiatus is only with facebook, not blogger. So, if there are things to post, I will.
If you have any ideas of things I can do to bide my time with, feel free to let me know.
(also, I have been told that comments aren't working--if this is the case for you, please email me and let me know (or text if you have my number) and if you have a solution to this problem, I'd be glad to hear it)
i dont know how i feel about this no fb thing...im not on much, but i feel like we had such good/funny wall posts. come back! haha
ReplyDelete