Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

2009 brought about huge changes:

I graduated college (lifetime goal-accomplished)
I learned to trust myself, and the Lord, in making big decisions.
I learned how much I can handle, that I'm stronger than most people think.
I moved back into my mom's house-HARD, but necessary.
I debated back and forth about what I was going to do next with my life.
I still haven't come to a complete decision about that yet.
I have grown TREMENDOUSLY.
I have learned that friends are the cornerstone of my life--without them I would be absolutely miserable.
(and being away from most of them is a struggle I have to deal with everyday, but hopefully it will become easier)
I have changed my attitude (somewhat) about life, changed my outlook, and my style (at least since I've been in school).
I've matured. aka, I became an adult, not only in age (that was last year's triumph) but more in my attitude about how things should be, and the way I need to be living my life.

Overall, 2009 was a tough year. A lot of unknowns. A lot of jumping without looking. A lot of faith and trust in the Lord to guide me where I needed to be. There were highs, there were lows. I wouldn't take them back for anything because they taught me about myself and made me who I am today, embarking on a new decade and a new year.

Thank you for everyone that was a part of this past year. I hope we can spend many more years together, learning and growing and enjoying one another's company.
I love you all!
And now, a picture review of 2009 (since I don't post hardly enough pics)

January:

A wedding (one of many)


February:


New friends, new music loves


March:

Festival of Colors!




April:

Sunshine, post Winter finals




May:

Vegas: First time wakeboarding!




July: (June is MIA, so this month gets two)

A best friend's wedding






Which entailed a trip to CA


August:

Graduation from BYU with a BA in Political Science.


September:

A new room, a new lifestyle.




October:

My birthday. A trip to the beach. A best friend.




November:

Thanksgiving dinner with good friends. And family.




December:

Holiday baking. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment