today (and let's be honest, every Tuesday and Wednesday)
I am thankful for these two shows:
(and ok, it's a little superficial, after my last two posts, but, they have a major part in my life)
So You Think You Can Dance
and
Glee
These shows make me
happy.
giddy.
and giggle, just a little bit.
(ok, maybe laugh out loud to the point that if I were drinking something, it would come squirting out of my nose)
Dance has been part of my life since I was a sophomore in high school.
It brings such joy to my life.
I can be dancing it myself, expressing my feelings,
or simply watching it, allowing the choreography and music take me to a different place, on a whole other level than what I am used to.
I can be touched by dance in the same way that music touches me.
Watching SYTYCD amazes me every week--the skill and the grace with which these dancers perform is incredible.
I get chills when I watch, and there are times when I am brought close to tears.
And Glee--well it brings one of my favorite things to the television screen--music and comedy.
There isn't much more I can say about this show.
If you haven't seen it yet (either, actually) then I highly recommend them.


No comments:
Post a Comment