
It's my favorite time of the year! And my favorite MONTH of the year too! (besides June, but that's saved for my wedding).
I miss Utah though. The changing of the leaves.
The crispness of the air.
The scent of snow in the near future.
Wearing sweaters, scarves, thick tights and boots.
Drinking hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, apple cider from Starbucks.
Cuddling under a blanket watching a movie.
Football.
Halloween (FAVE holiday)
My birthday.
It's just a great month overall.
The start of the holiday seasons.
Boy, am I glad my mother birthed me during this month.
One of my favorite things about this month is baking pumpkin cookies
(as my friends know, a specialty of mine during the fall semester).
Unfortunately, CA doesn't believe in pumpkin cookies, apparently.
I have been to 4 stores in the last few days and have been unable to find my canned pumpkin necessary to make these delightful treats.
I NEED my pumpkin cookies.
Anyone know where I can find some?
I miss Utah though. The changing of the leaves.
The crispness of the air.
The scent of snow in the near future.
Wearing sweaters, scarves, thick tights and boots.
Drinking hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, apple cider from Starbucks.
Cuddling under a blanket watching a movie.
Football.
Halloween (FAVE holiday)
My birthday.
It's just a great month overall.
The start of the holiday seasons.
Boy, am I glad my mother birthed me during this month.
One of my favorite things about this month is baking pumpkin cookies
(as my friends know, a specialty of mine during the fall semester).
Unfortunately, CA doesn't believe in pumpkin cookies, apparently.
I have been to 4 stores in the last few days and have been unable to find my canned pumpkin necessary to make these delightful treats.
I NEED my pumpkin cookies.
Anyone know where I can find some?
Walmart! I just bought a bunch the other day so that I can make pumpkin bars like every other day! Yea! I love October too! All the best people were born in October! I get soooooo homesick for Utah this time of year also! I will trade you a plate of pumpkin bars for a plate of pumpkin cookies......
ReplyDeleteOooh I loooove the Fall too! October is such a good month... except when it SNOWS like it has in Rexy - every morning I've had to scrape the frost off my car! No beuno! But I agree with all the other things you love about Fall/October. Such a fabulous time of year! How is Cali? I hope you can find your pumpkin stuff! PS - my FHE sisters made some DELICIOUS pumpkin cookies this week. They were soooo good. And they put apple sauce in them instead of oil... and some other healthy ingredient. I'll have to get the recipe for you to try! And - I'd looove your recipe for me to try and make :) FB me!
ReplyDelete