A couple stops at In N Out. :)
A visit from "Santa"
Christmas Eve with mom (for the first time in years) and the Sorensens.
Christmas morning with mom (like normal), and Christmas night with dad.
Hanging out with my best friend. A lot.
Late night movie excursions. (Benjamin Button was amazing)
A New Years' party with friends in the valley.
Craziness ensued, as it should with my friends.
An old friend's wedding to another friend (and no, it wasn't these two, ya sickos).
[This is Jacob, the best man, and Craig, the happy groom]
Catching of the garter by the best man/best friend, and the lack of bouquet catching skills by the other best friend :( Oh well, I touched it....I still get part of the luck, right?
The happy couple. :)
Overall, winter break was pretty successful. I didn't do a lot in the sense of enjoying amusement parks, etc, but I spent time with the family (although the pics don't REALLY show that) and friends. It was great having all my guys home from their missions because I had more people to hang out with and to see, something I haven't had for 3 years. Finally, we're all back together (except for when we all leave for school again). It was a bit chilly in California, but warmed up towards the end, which was hard to leave when we knew what was waiting for us back in Provo (negative degrees and snow/ice). I'm excited because now I can start snowboarding, but others are not so pleased.
I'm in my last full semester at BYU and am excited because I feel like I have some fun classes, but at the same time, am a little sad/scared. Sad to leave the place that I've called home for 4 years, and scared about what the future has in store for me.
these are cuuute pictures! I am glad ben button was good... do you think I would like it? I have wanted to see it for a while... but only if it good???
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYum.....we love In n Out! It was fun to see you! My kids of course LOVE you! Cute pictures, looks like you had tons of fun! Have fun in the freezing cold....haha! Yes, you would school Jake in the snowboarding department! Next year we will have to meet up there! I cannot believe you are almost done at BYU, time goes too fast! Cherish your remaining time. My best memories are my good ol' Provo days!
ReplyDeletemeg--THANKS!
ReplyDeleteand ben button was really good. like, i walked out and understood why it had 5 academy award nominations. cate blanchett was great, and i normally don't like her as an actress and of course, brad pitt...outstanding. i'm not sure exactly what your type of movie is, but i think this movie is good for ANYONE. there is ONE F-word, but it's towards the end. (totally not necessary, but you know how hollywood is...)
and carrie--you're our favorite family to visit! so we love you all so much too! we definitely had fun at home and are currently not enjoying the 19 degree weather. (although i love the snow!)
I'm glad to see you had such a fun break for the holidays! Sorry I have been so behind on posting. My life just seems so uneventful now that I'm home lol. I'm gonna try to be better about it though... I'll do my best to post more often! Anyway, fun pics! it's always fun (and somewhat depressing lol) going to the weddings of good friends. Heck I have 1 next weekend and 2 the weekend after and 1 the weekend after that. Man... don't they seem to be dropping like flies once you get to this age?
ReplyDelete