Thursday, May 15, 2008
pointless
I'm sitting in the Germantown public library using their internet because my computer officiall died on Monday. Yes, died. I took it to the geek squad at Best Buy who said that I should just buy a new computer, that it was my hard drive that was finished. FANTASTIC. i don't have money for anything right now, let alone a new computer! I've gotta wait til i get a JOB and then maybe I can do something about it. My uncle and his family are also in North Carolina until Saturday so I can't use their computer until they get back because it's one of those flat screens that I can't figure out how to work. :( I also know nobody out here, so I have no where to go, and my uncle doesn't have cable, so I've missed out on my shows, the news, sports, everything. It's quite disappointing and hard. I just had an interview at the Gaithersburg Parks and Rec out here and they said they don't actually have any openings but that they like me and want to find something for me. I hope it works out, otherwise this whole "Maryland Adventure" is going to be a big waste of time. I'm almost considering going to PA and staying near Jason and work with him, since his job pays $14 an hour....a whole lot better than anything I could probably get out here, but again, I don't have the money or the means to get there/live there. *SIGH* what a big mess this turned out to be. I think I'm gonna go crazy out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dudeee... that freakin sucks about your computer! Sorry to hear. Have you been able to recover any files and whatnot from the hard drive? Will you lose all your pics and stuff? I think I'd die if my computer died! I didn't know you were out in Maryland! That's crazy... why'd you go there instead of Cali? Good luck on your adventure! Keep the blog world posted!
ReplyDelete