in the library. yup. 4 hours later and i'm still here. that makes 6 hours in the library already today. half of a day. i've got 4 more to go. and that's only because the library closes in 4 hours.
luckily i've finished and printed my 471 intelligence paper...that took me about 3 hours today to even FINISH. i had started it on Wednesday. Now i'm back to reading physical science. but after this chapter i think i'm going to work on HEPE since there's only 3 chapters in the next unit, so i can take the quiz tonight and take the test sometime next week and not have to worry about it later on. That would be fabulous. I should probably read the article for my presentation again, but my brain is so full of STUFF that I don't think I'll be able to comprehend it any better tonight. I'm going to try to read it tomorrow during football, but I'm not sure how well that will work out.
man, i'm wiped out. physically and mentally exhausted. and it's not even december yet. not even close to finals.
plus, i'm famished. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment