i hate drama. i try to avoid drama, yet it follows me like the plague. I don't know what more to do. I've always thought of myself as a nice person...usually too nice. Because of my friendliness and my niceness, I've gotten hurt in the past.
I'm trying not to let myself get hurt, but this time, I've hurt someone else, one of my friends. but shouldn't she be happy for me? not mad at me? i can't help what happened, it just did.
i'm really starting to like this guy though. it's been the perfect thing to get me out of my slump of jerky guys and to get this semester off the bumpy road it started on. I'm happy now which is a lot better than the depressed feeling i had a week and a half ago about not having many friends and the friends i did have, kind of deserting me. things are good...except for the drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment